Empower Your Customer Engagement Strategy with QuickBI’s Custobar Connector
Custobar is a customer data platform (CDP) that aims to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts by providing a unified view of the customer. It’s used primarily by marketing and sales departments to centralize and streamline customer data.
Custobar collects and integrates data from various touchpoints along the customer journey. These data touchpoints could include both online and offline customer interactions, such as website visits, e-commerce transactions, customer service interactions, social media engagements, and in-store purchases. By aggregating this data, Custobar provides a holistic view of each customer. Businesses can then leverage this to create personalized marketing campaigns, increase customer engagement, and ultimately boost sales.
The type of data Custobar contains can vary, but it typically includes:
- Identity data: This includes personal identifiers like names, email addresses, and social media profiles.
- Demographic data: This might include information like age, gender, location, and occupation.
- Transactional data: Information about a customer’s purchases, including what they bought, when they bought it, how much they spent, and how often they make purchases.
- Behavioral data: This includes information on how customers interact with your business. It could include website browsing habits, email engagement, social media interactions, and more.
- Engagement data: Information on how customers are interacting with your marketing campaigns. This could include email opens, click-through rates, social media engagement, etc.
By integrating the Custobar connector with QuickBI, businesses can automatically extract and analyze these rich customer data in Google BigQuery. This enables them to gain deeper insights into their customers’ behaviors and preferences, and to tailor their marketing and sales strategies accordingly. This could help them to increase customer loyalty, drive up customer lifetime value, and improve overall business performance.
Benefits of integrating Custobar data
Integrating Custobar’s data with other systems and applications can provide businesses with a more comprehensive understanding of their customers. This inturn can help them drive customer-centric strategies. Here are a few examples:
- CRM Systems (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot): Integrating Custobar with a CRM can provide sales teams with richer customer profiles, including a customer’s interaction history, purchasing habits, and engagement with marketing campaigns. This can help them to personalize their sales approach, prioritize high-value leads, and close deals more effectively.
- Email Marketing Tools (e.g., Mailchimp, Constant Contact): Combining Custobar data with these tools can enhance email segmentation and personalization, leading to higher open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. Marketers can tailor their messages based on the customers’ previous interactions, preferences, and purchasing behaviors.
- E-commerce Platforms (e.g., Shopify, Magento): Integration with these platforms allows for better personalization of the online shopping experience. Businesses can use the combined data to recommend products based on a customer’s past purchases and browsing behavior, thus increasing sales.
- Social Media Platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram): Integrating with these platforms enables businesses to target advertising more effectively. By matching social media user data with the customer profiles in Custobar, businesses can ensure that their ads are seen by the most relevant audience, improving ad effectiveness and ROI.
- ERP Systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle): Integration with ERP systems can improve forecasting accuracy by giving businesses a more complete view of customer behaviors and trends. This can also help improve inventory management, as businesses can better predict product demand.
By leveraging QuickBI’s connectors, businesses can integrate Custobar with these and many other systems easily and efficiently. This will help breaking down data silos, and enhancing the ability to derive valuable insights from the available data.